Interesting readings for your mind and body. Now available InfoMed digital magazine. Read the digital edition by Magzter on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Tablet Devices, Windows 8 and on your PC at ………
Contents for January-March 2016 Issue:
UP CLOSE WITH TAN SRI DR. MANI JEGATHESAN – Tracing back the stellar achievements of an exemplary Malaysian
• A COMPREHENSIVE AND EVERY DAY STRATEGY FOR SPORTS MEDICINE – On safe sporting for all ages and season
• ASK YOUR DOCTOR – New Column to get your medical uestions answered by the experts
• MEDICAL HOME VISITS FOR GERIATRIC POPULATION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA – Find out how Australia manages its senior citizens
• KPJ HEALTHCARE CLOSE UP ON MEDICAL TOURISM – On the threshold to the next expansion
• INTEGRITY AND LEADERSHIP – Tan Sri Siti Saadiah sharing her early experiences
• PHARMA + BIO ASIA 2015 – Discussion on critical issues in the pharma industry and its future direction
• HELPING CHILDREN HEAR BETTER – First-of-its-kind study on the importance of early intervention
• HOW THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTION WITH BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONES MAY MODULATE THE COURSE OF TYPE II DIABETES MELLITUS – An alternate view on disease management
• ENHANCED EXTERNAL COUNTERPULSATION (EECP®) NON-INVASIVE THERAPY FOR ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE – a non-invasive therapy
• TYPHOID FEVER – How to you prevent it?
• PARKINSON’S DISEASE AND THE NEUROTECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION – New initiatives tailoring therapies with precision
• MAINTAINING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – Tips that would not burn a hole in your pocket
Available in bookstores from 12 January 2016.